my smartphone

My smartphone.

One year ago I bought an Android cellphone at a shop in East Jakarta and there were lots of cellphones there. Like Android cellphones to IP and after that I thought for a long time I chose an Android cellphone, namely the Oppo Reno 4f

The cellphone I chose is black to gray or more precisely a silver color, it has 128 GB of storage, a height of around 160.14 mm and a width of 73.77 mm, a thickness of 7.68 mm, a weight of 164 grams.and this cellphone has lots of good features, for example it has a quad camera with AI color portrait.

I really like this new cellphone because it makes it easier for me to carry out my daily activities and look for information that I don't know and helps me to learn.

                                           Ninyoman Lulu                                                 Descriptive text.




Postingan populer dari blog ini

the history of round table conference

AI technology will take human jobs